FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How do I set a Vogt tip on to a belt?
Follow these steps for mounting a Vogt tip on to a leather belt...
- 1. Slide the tip on to the belt.
- 2. Mark the back of the belt through the opening on the back of the tip.
- 3. Punch a hole (using a leather punch) where you've marked the belt.
- 4. Tap the cleated tee-nut into the hole from the top side of the belt. Set the nut as flush as possible on to the belt's surface.
- 5. Clear away any excess leather from the threads of the tee-nut on the backside of the belt.
- 6. Slide the tip on to the belt, aligning the tee-nut with the hole in the back of the tip.
- 7. Screw bolt into the tee-nut until it is flush with the back of the tip.
What is the Chet Vogt "Signature Series?"
These buckles are personally designed by our company founder, Chet Vogt, for the most descriminating buyers. Hand crafted of the finest materials, they are heavier weight and only genuine stones are used. The back of each buckle is fully engraved and bears Chet Vogt's signature.
Are Vogt earrings hypoallergenic?
All post earrings have hypoallergenic stainless steel posts and earrings with wires are sterling silver.
Why are Vogt belts leather lined?
All finer belt makers will stitch a second, separate piece of top grain leather to the underside of their belts. This final touch will hide the rough, scored back side of a piece of leather and gives the belt a truly refined, finished look and feel.
How do I get my Vogt item repaired?
1. Either return the product to any authorized Vogt dealer or ship it directly to the Vogt offices at:
2. Mark your box "REPAIR"
3. We recommend using UPS and to definitely insure your package.
4. Please include all of your contact information—telephone number, email address, return address, etc.
5. All repairs received with email addresses will receive a return email confirming receipt of your item along with its unique repair tracking code.
You have no items to compare.
You have no items in your shopping cart.