- Beautifully done! Review by Richard
- This is my 2nd Vogt buckle set. They are both beautiful. The Gold Trailboss is definitely a more traditional design. The detail and craftsmanship is outstanding. I'd been looking for a 2nd buckle for quite a while. I have not found any that live up to the standard of Vogt. It just looks and feels better than anything else out there. Great products and impeccable service! (Posted on 3/30/2015)
- none better Review by Rick
- I have this buckle set I purchased, in 2003, from the King Ranch saddle shop. It has plain smooth round edges and instead of the star on the main buckle, has the "Running W", the King Ranch brand. Has the stars on the keepers and tip. The "Running W" and stars are gold. Has the corner engraving on the back and The King Ranch logo. This set is and earlier version of Vogt's fine workmanship. With time the high quality silver content patinas wonderfully! People stop and ask me in admiration where I got it. I would not take DOUBLE for the price that Vogt has on this beautiful set. BUY IT!!! I've never seen better!!! (Posted on 1/9/2015)
- Superb Service Review by Jim
- I purchased this buckle set many years ago and had unfortunately outgrown the belt. The folks at Vogt had me send the old tip to them they put it on a new brown belt, supplied me with another tip and placed it on a black belt. The quality of the buckle set, the belts and the service is something that is missing with many companies today - they are excellent. Would recommend them to anyone looking for superior products and service. (Posted on 1/17/2014)
- Excellent craftsmanship Review by Joe
- Truly a great buckle. I have thoroughly enjoyed this buckle. It is a fine piece of art and craftsmanship. In Texas we take great pride in our belt buckles and this one sets the standard... (Posted on 1/23/2011)
You have no items to compare.
You have no items in your shopping cart.