Follow these steps for mounting a Vogt tip on to a leather belt...
1. Slide the tip on to the belt.
2. Mark the back of the belt through the opening on the back of the tip.
3. Punch a hole (using a leather punch) where you've marked the belt.
4. Tap the cleated tee-nut into the hole from the top side of the belt. Set the nut as flush as possible on to the belt's surface.
5. Clear away any excess leather from the threads of the tee-nut on the backside of the belt.
6. Slide the tip on to the belt, aligning the tee-nut with the hole in the back of the tip.
7. Screw bolt into the tee-nut until it is flush with the back of the tip.